Junior Strategist (Full-Time)
Conduct analysis and market research to understand customer behavior, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve brand positioning, and generate revenue for clients.
• Set client’s marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, events, advertising etc)
• Conduct research on clients’ current marketing strategies, customer profile, and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve brand positioning.
• Research clients’ products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
• Keep up-to-date with clients’ audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
• Develop ad concepts and write copy for marketing and advertising materials to develop client’s voice and brand story.
• Develop and manage influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating influencers, negotiating rates and manage influencer relations.
• Conduct high-level research related to a client’s competitors, examining current marketing and branding trends within the client’s industry.
• Write Client Briefs and present strategies to clients detailing findings, concepts, timelines budget.
• Analyze data ranging from customer feedback to surveys measuring brand recognition and engagement in order to develop a successful and impactful brand and marketing strategy.
• Develop brand stories and marketing strategies to position the client’s brand and build market share for clients.